ResMed’s award winning1 AirFit P10 nasal pillows mask is currently our quietest mask yet. Delivering the latest technology in sleep apnoea therapy, the AirFit P10 is approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter than its predecessor.2 A recent ResMed study found that patients using the AirFit P10 wore it for 40 minutes longer per night.3 Offering premium comfort and ease of use without compromising stability, the AirFit P10 also features a unique split-strap headgear design for minimal facial contact, providing a real sense of freedom.
QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting gently directs away exhaled air, so it’s barely noticeable to patients and their bed partners.
The AirFit P10 is designed to be as comfortable and unobtrusive as possible. The flexi-tube is ultra-light and durable, letting patients move around freely without compromising the mask’s seal.
- Easy to assemble. The AirFit P10’s minimalist three-piece design makes assembly, fitting and cleaning a breeze.
- Easy to use. Key-clip nasal pillows feature colour-coded sizing and left and right-orientation for fast and easy fitting. The mask easily slips on and off without any extra steps.
- Comfortable. The mask is designed to seal on contact, and allows patients to move around comfortably.
- Suitable for higher pressures. A recent clinical study1 found that nasal pillows provide comparable performance to nasal masks at pressures from 12 cm H20 up to 18 cm H20 and are a suitable option for high CPAP pressures.
- Red Dot Design Award 2014 Category Medicine and Life science.
- ResMed Ref: D000-0201; eLB0798-206. Declared dual numbered noise emission values (with uncertainty 3dBA) in accordance with ISO 4871.
- ResMed Clinical Study Comparing AirFit P10 to Swift FX FECS3. ResMed objective data (pressure, leak, average daily usage, AHI) collected from a sample size of 21 participants.
- Ref: X Zhu, A Wimms, A Benjafield. Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Sept 2013.