After more than 25 years of ResMed masks featuring dual-wall cushion technology, we’re excited to introduce InfinitySeal™ cushion technology. This new cushion features specially-designed “infinity” loops and varying thickness levels designed to reduce blowout and provide support at the sides of the nose.
Equipped with an innovative new cushion and a variety of design enhancements, the AirFit F20 is our most technologically advanced full face mask ever. And with its modular design, each size cushion can easily be clicked into the standard AirFit F20 mask frame, helping streamline patient setups.
- Innovative InfinitySeal silicone cushion designed to fit everyone, tolerate misfitting and accommodate patient movement
- Comfortable and flexible frame designed to support the widest range of facial types
- Easy to use magnetic clips for quick fitting
- Clear field of vision for reading or watching TV in bed
- Women’s for Her variant available for more tailored therapy
Universal seal performance
ResMed 2016 international studies found that AirFit F20 successfully fit 96.5% of all patients tested.1,2,3,4 Tested to comfortably fit various face shapes and sizes, and proven to perform at high therapy pressures2, AirFit F20 is a mask that caters to your wide range of patients and their needs.
Tested to perform up at high therapy pressures, ResMed’s new generation of masks distinguishes itself as they are designed to provide a comfortable and effective seal even for your more challenging patients. The masks accommodate misfitting, as well as patient movement during sleep, therefore is designed to perform well under challenging circumstances to facilitate therapy.
- ResMed internal study of 22 existing ResMed patients, conducted between 26/04/2016 – 27/05/2016 comparing the market leading mask with AirFit F20. Preliminary patient study – data on file; ID A3810791.
- ResMed AirFit F20 internal fitting study of 27 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 30/03/2016 – 04/04/2016. Preliminary patient study – data on file; ID A3751086.
- ResMed AirFit F20 internal international fitting study of 34 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 11/04/2016 – 15/04/2016. Preliminary patient study – data on file; ID A3774922.
- ResMed AirFit F20 internal international fitting study of 90 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 06/06/2016 – 22/06/2016. Preliminary patient study – data on file; ID A3830701.