Designed for versatility, the Stellar 150 is a noninvasive ventilator with invasive capabilities. Offering a comprehensive range of therapy modes, Stellar treats a wide range of adult and paediatric patient types with changing respiratory needs. From those who need NIV during their hospital stay to chronic patients at home with conditions, such as COPD, NMD and OHS, Stellar is a versatile system designed with its end-users in mind.
Delivering optimal therapy to suit your patients
Stellar 150 also offers IntelligentAir, a collection of ResMed technologies that deliver individually-responsive ventilation to suit your patients, with: intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support (iVAPS) mode to target their alveolar ventilation; an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) to provide backup breaths when needed; and AutoEPAP to maintain upper airway patency.
Meeting the demands of fast-paced hospitals
Taking into consideration the busy hospital environment and typical workflows, Stellar’s intuitive menus simplify the setup process, while its real-time display makes monitoring quick and available at a glance.
- Real-time data and waveforms: including pressure and flow curves, tidal volume, as well as SpO2 and FiO2 levels are viewable on a large colour LCD display
- An auto-scaling function: automatically adjusts graphs to scale for easy assessment at a glance
- A user-friendly menu: provides intuitive navigation to setup options for quick access and adjustment
- A broad range of therapy modes: including S, T, S/T, PAC, CPAP and iVAPS
- Pathology defaults: organised by disease category, common clinical defaults assist therapy initiation and setup
- ResScan patient management software: offers high-resolution (25 Hz) flow and pressure data for download
- IntelligentAir: iVAPS, iBR and AutoEPAP continuously monitor and automatically adjust to deliver personalised therapy to meet your patients’ changing ventilatory needs
- Integrated oxygen: up to 30 L/min and high pressure delivery: up to 40 cm H2O at the mask
- Extensive alarms: including FiO2 and SpO2 to provide added assurance for patient safety and care
- Paediatric use: approved for use by children weighing down to as little as 13 kg
- Humidification: heated humidification with H4i™ or HumiCare™ D900 to promote comfort
- Dual programs: set and save up to two programs for day/night ventilation or rest/active periods
- Personalised efficacy and comfort: various features allow you to easily fine-tune settings to suit your patients’ needs: Vsync and TiControl™: proven ResMed technologies for leak compensation and inspiratory management for excellence in NIV. Ramp and ramp down: gradually increases and decreases the pressure support delivered to help ease your patients into and out of therapy sessions. 5 Trigger: trigger and cycle sensitivity levels can be fine-tuned according to your patient’s given condition. Rise and fall times: transition times between inspiratory and expiratory pressures can be adjusted to suit your patient’s inspiratory and expiratory needs.
- An internal battery: 2 hours of continuous power
- External batteries: the power of one – or two – RPS II external batteries, each providing an extra 8 hours’ capacity
- A DC-DC converter: plug in mobility for use anywhere with a DC outlet, including cars
- Custom-built mobility bags: protecting the ventilator while out and about
- A quality build and durable body: rigorously tested to withstand day-to-day use