From initial setup in hospital to daily use in patients’ homes, every aspect of Astral 100 has been built with the quality of your patients’ lives in mind.
With the inclusion of a double limb circuit, 2 extra therapy programs, and the options of sigh breath or manual breath therapy, Astral 150 delivers even more capability.
- Comes with all the standard features of Astral 100, plus FiO2 monitoring and double limb circuit capabilities
- Through the ResMed Connectivity Module (RCM), Astral can connect to AirView™, a ResMed patient monitoring tool, giving you access to key patient data1
- Offers an impressive power-to-weight ratio
- Easy learning curve for clinicians and caregivers
- Responsive algorithms deliver adaptive, personalized ventilation as the disease progresses
- Flexible. Smart mouthpiece ventilation enables fast, easy switching from mask to MPV without changing the circuit.
When safety and security are paramount
ResMed Astral™ features remote monitoring capabilities1 that provide peace of mind for you and your patients while they’re at home. And when life brings unexpected changes, its lightweight design and up to 16 hours2 of continuous portable power give patients the confidence they need to pick up and go.
Easy to use
For clinicians and caregivers alike, Astral is easy to operate due to its intuitive interface and user-friendly features, including big button technology, program naming options and quick setup assistant. We make life support ventilation straightforward and efficient, which means less time spent on new device training and more time for patient care.
So smart, yet so simple
Astral features simple, yet sophisticated technologies for both invasive and non-invasive ventilation. One versatile ventilator provides flexible therapy options, including ResMed iVAPSTM3 with optional AutoEPAP,4 a mode well-suited for COPD patients. And with its remote patient monitoring capabilities,1 you can align with your team of HMEs, clinicians and physicians to optimize patient care.
1When Astral is paired with the ResMed Connectivity Module (RCM), wireless connectivity is enabled, allowing key your therapy data to be transmitted directly from Astral to the ResMed secure, cloud-based management system, AirView™.
2A maximum of two external batteries have the capacity to deliver up to 16 hours of continuous, portable power when connected to Astral. An internal battery provides up to 8 hours of extra backup power if needed.
3 iVAPS is intended for patients weighing more than 66 lbs (30 kg).
4 AutoEPAP is contraindicated when using an invasive interface. AutoEPAP is only available in iVAPS mode.
5 Combined responses of those expressing a preference in an independent patient survey in the UK, USA, France, Germany and Australia in March 2017. Visit ResMed.com/MaskBrand.