AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™
The AirSense 10 AutoSet is a premium auto-adjusting therapy device. It features AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection, expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) and Easy-Breathe technology. The AirSense 10 AutoSet provides advanced event detection, including indications of central sleep apnoea and Cheyne-Stokes respiration. Optional pulse oximetry monitoring is also available. Modes include AutoSet and CPAP. With the wirelessly enabled AirSense 10 AutoSet patient trial devices you can stay more connected than ever before with your patients during their critical early days of adjusting to treatment.*
*Not all devices include built-in wireless connectivity.
New AutoSet Response feature
ResMed’s AutoSet algorithm now allows for additional customisation of therapy with the new AutoSet Response feature which offers all the benefits of the enhanced AutoSet algorithm with gentler pressure increases for additional comfort.
Central apnoea and Cheyne-Stokes respiration detection
The AirSense 10 AutoSet differentiates between obstructive and central apnoeas and can also detect indications of Cheyne-Stokes respiration, so you can be confident that your patients are receiving appropriate therapy.
- AutoRamp™. This new feature with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater patient comfort. Then, once the patient falls asleep, it increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room. So if patients need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt their bed partner.
- Easy-Breathe motor is whisper-quiet, offering patients and their bed partners a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology helps patients adjust to treatment and use therapy longer.1
- 01 Kline LR, Carlson P. NCPAP acceptance and compliance is altered by humidification. Sleep 1999;22: Suppl. S230