- Lightweight and low-profile. Designed to be discreet and noninvasive.
- Comfortable. The small size and customized design means the Narval will fit comfortably and snugly in your mouth.
- Freedom. Gives you the flexibility to talk and drink, as well as close your mouth and breathe during sleep,2 unlike some other appliances.
- Patient satisfaction. Users reported wearing the appliance 6.7 hours per night, 6.6 days per week. 84% of users had successful treatment using Narval CC.*2
2. Geraads et al. First intention management of obstructive sleep apnea syndrome (OSAS) by custom-made mandibular advancement device: the medium-term results. Prospective study by the General Hospital Pneumologists College (CPHG). Rev Pneumol Clin 2010; 66(5):284-292