- Quieter. The AirFit P10 for Her is approximately 50% quieter than its predecessor.1 The QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting gently directs air away from the patient and their bed partner.
- Comfortable. The mask is designed to seal on contact, and allows patients to move around comfortably.
- Snug and stable. Dual wall technology seals on contact, while the flexible yet durable flexi-tube offers full freedom of movement without compromising the seal.
- Easy to wear. The specially developed QuickFit™ split-flex headgear has engineered two-point force and vector control so that the elastic gently stabilises the mask and pulls the pillows into place.
- Easy to assemble. Simple one-click action makes assembling and cleaning the AirFit P10 for Her quick and easy. Key-clip nasal pillows feature colour-coded sizing, and left and right orientation for fast and easy fitting.
1. Red Dot Design Award 2014 Category Medicine and Life science
2. ResMed Clinical Study Comparing AirFit P10 to Swift FX FECS3. ResMed objective data (pressure, leak, average daily usage, AHI) collected from a sample size of 21 participants.