- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room. So if patients need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt their bed partners.
- EasyBreathe motor is whisper-quiet, offering patients and their bed partners a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology helps patients adjust to treatment and use therapy longer.
- Respiratory Effort-Related Arousal (RERA) reporting. The device detects RERAs providing additional clinical insight by identifying short apnoeas and flow limitation-related arousals often observed in female patients.
- A complete offering: The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her can be paired with the AirFit™ for Her mask series to provide female patients with a complete therapy solution.