- Superior comfort. The AirFit F10 for Her is compact and lightweight, making it more comfortable to use on a daily basis. The Spring Air™ cushion is soft and fits comfortably on her face, while the SoftEdge™ headgear features slimmed-down straps for maximum facial comfort and stability.
- Proven performance. The unique frame and headgear work together to provide superior stability and performance. In fact, a ResMed study revealed a preference by patients over our preceding compact full face mask in terms of seal.1
- Ease of use. With just four parts, the AirFit F10 for Her is simple to put on, easy to remove and convenient to clean.
- Ultra quiet. Circular diffused venting gently directs exhaled air away from the patient and her bed partner – to help both of them enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep.
- Easy to attach. The quick-release elbow allows her to detach the mask from her device without having to take it off, so she can get out of bed and easily reconnect to her device when she returns.